As with all things beautiful, they are those hidden things we all like to push to the back of the mind, but this has to be said and this little note is to explain how I would like my information to be used.
What You Can Do:
- I do not mind my information being used to help create and craft your ideas.
- Please share them with your friends and help get your ideas flowing.
- Feel free to copy the cards and ideas here for your personal use.
What You Can’t Do:
- I do not want you to take my images and claim them as your own – this is stealing – and not for any form of competition or personal gain.
- Any links that have been entered are the sole rights of the people that they originated from and is therefore their sole property. Should you wish to use these, then follow their website for their permissions.
Not much to ask but please abide by these rules, as I know that there are many different Do’s & Don’ts associated with using all these products, so please be safe and always look at what can and can’t be done with the different products and permissions of the goods used from all the various owners.
I would also like to state that I have no link or connection to the links that I add, other than my own where stated, and these are being added to help you see more clearly the goods being used.