Happy Happy Valentines to you all, and hope that each and everyone of you have had a thoroughly spoilt day, even if it was completely self inflicted, after all, we all deserve to be spoilt!
I can’t believe that this is my first Valentines Day since we got married, came round so quick and has certainly been a very different year to the one we first imagined it would be I am sure!
So here is my card that I made for hubby:
- My Favourite Things – Because You
- Marianne Craftables – Tiny Punch Hearts
- The Works – Dreamcatcher
- Catherine Pooler – Seattle Sequins
- Tonic Studios – Someone Special (Retired)
- Heffy Doodle – Be Mine
- Papermilldirect Card
- Distress Oxides – Barn Door, Kitsch Flamingo, Spun Sugar
- Stickles – Crystal
- Make a maroon card base 14.5 cm x 21 cm
- Cut 1 no designer card 14 cm x 20.5 cm and layer on front.
- Cut 1 dreamcatcher in white and using distress oxides light to dark, colour the feathers. Finish with stickles round the edge of the web. Mount tiny pieces of foam on the inside where they can be hidden and adhere to front of card.
- Cut white tiny hearts and colour lightly with distress oxides and stickles. When dry, mount on foam pads to look like they are floating. One deep red small heart placed in the centre of the dream catcher with a tiny sequin heart to finish.
- Cut a medium sized scallop heart and run the edge of the ink pad to leave a small pink edge and add silver mirra card die cut sentiment. Mount to top left with foam pads.
- Finish with tiny sequin hearts scattered between the bigger hearts.
- For the inside, cut 1 no white card 14 cm x 20.5 cm and make a circle from the edge inwards using distress ink.
- Cut a large scallop heart and edge with distress oxides and cut sentiment and stamp a smaller sentiment underneath then adhere to inside centre.
Hope you have a lovely time whatever or wherever you are.