It really has flown this week, one blink and here we are, another Sunday. Hope you are all safe and well and using this time to craft your little socks off!
I am popping in today to share my design team coloured digi image from Conie Fong today, and yes, it is what you see, a Valentine’s Card! I know a little previous but once I had finished colouring her there was only one thing this belonged to, a Valentines Card!
How positively adorable is she!
- CONIE FONG: Molly’s Basket of Flowers Fairy
- SPELLBINDERS: Astoria Labels, Astoria Decorative Elements (Both retired)
- WOODWARE: Word Fragments
- CATHERINE POOLER: Seattle Sequins, Charleston Sequins, Soda Springs Sequins
- Pearls to decorate
- Hair – E29, E19, YR24, YR21
- Skin – E13, E02, E00, E000, R20
- Hairband/Dress Trim/Socks – R43, R32, R20
- Dress/ Hearts – R39, R37, R35
- Wings – BV0000, BG0000, RV0000, G0000
- Flowers – YR18, YR12, YR000, W2
- Leaves – YG67. YG63, YG61
- Flower Centres – Y38, Y32, YR18
- Basket – G02, G00, G0000
- Made a card base using salmon pink card stock 21 cm x 14.5 cm (8 1/8″ x 5 1/2″)
- Cut 2 no silver mirra layers 20.5 cm x 14 cm (8″ x 5 3/8″)
- Cut 2 no patterned cardstock 20 cm x 13.5 cm (7 7/8″ x 5 1/4″), layer onto silver mirra and glue one to inside and remaining to outside of base card
- Die cut and emboss largest Astoria Decorative die in silver mirra card.
- Die cut coloured picture using second largest Astoria Labels. Mount onto silver mirra die cut and secure to front of card.
- Using off cuts, cut 2 no thin strips of silver mirra and place to bottom of front and inside card
- Stamp and cut sentiment and mount in centre of silver mirra thin strip on card front and adhere pearls either side
- Decorate front of card to finish with sequins.
- Die cut and emboss the smallest of the Astoria Decorative dies and stamp sentiment in centre. Mount to inside centre of card.
I just want to give a quick shout out to Kit & Clowder who I learnt all my colouring skills with and are a great way if you want to start from the beginning or enhance what you already know, and I highly recommend you go visit.
I had real fun colouring and making this and it seem to put itself together so was very quick too.
Have a great week.