Well it has been another busy working week, and I was glad when Friday arrived, and that evening I was straight in the kitchen baking cupcakes, and my word, were they amazing! Gorgeous Chocolate Orange Cupcakes and you can find them here Cupcakes N Cards. I don’t usually like chocolate cake, but I can’t stop eating these!
Today I would like to share a card I made recently for my stash, and I never seem to have any anniversary cards in my stock, so I decided to make one for the happy occasion!
This beautiful floral set is so elegant with endless possibility’s for simple pretty cards.
- Altenew – Build A Flower Canterbury Bells
- Sentimentally Yours – Chic Floral Anniversary Verse
- Spellbinders – Glimmer Hot Foil Elegant Occasion Sentiments
- Catherine Pooler – Springfield Sequins.
- Make a card base 14.5 cm x 21 cm using Purple 260 gsm card stock.
- Make 2 layers of 14 cm x 20.5 cm in silver mirra card stock
- Cut two white 300gsm card layers 13.5 cm x 20 cm and using the Altenew stamps start with the first layer in black and stamp in the centre on one layer. Clean the stamp and then stamp on the second piece in grey in the centre of the card.
- As directed and using the colours of your choice, continuing layer stamping on the first card until complete. I used the Altenew inks for the flower and leaves colours as the gradients are perfect.
- Using the other smaller stamps in the set, stamp along side the finished flower to form a row of flowers to finish the card front.
- On the other white layer with the previously image stamped centre, switch back to grey and stamp random images around the edge with the two other smaller floral stamps. Using black ink, over stamp the sentiment in the centre. Mount to one of the silver mirra card stock, then mount inside the card.
- To finish the front of the card, make a sentiment topper using hot foil sentiment and die set, then mount with foam squares and place top centre.
- Add sequins to complete.
Have a lovely week.