Here we are mid-week again in a bat of an eye, and time goes so fast we never realise just how fast and then you turn around and you end up wishing your friends a Happy 49th Anniversary!
What a joyous occasion, and a milestone that is seldom reached now. How different life must have been when these two people met and began their lives together. Just WOW!
- Crafters Companion – Happy Anniversary
- Spellbinders – Labels Fifty, Labels Fifty Decorative Elements
- Creative Expressions – Configurations Lattice Arched Adornment
- Sentimentally Yours – Chic Floral Anniversary Verses
- Papermill Direct – White 300gsm Card – Base 21 cm x 14.5 cm, Pink 260gsm Card
- Pattern Card from stock.
- Rose Gold Sequins
- Distress Oxide – Walnut Stain used through the Lattice Arched Adornment die.
This is not a usual colour choice for me but it looked so elegant together and the paper stock I had was just perfect, so it was really decided for me!
Hope you enjoy the rest of your week, I have the next couple of days off as I was going to visit my family in the south and see my son’s wedding venue, but that isn’t happening now, so I will just have to find something to do, I wonder what that will be…….?