How’s things? As I was talking about things that lift us on the last blog I went looking to see what else that could be shared and make you feel good.
Recently purchased this animal die, that has endless possibilities, and have seen so many wonderful ways to use it, just had to try one of my own. When I had finished I was definitely smiling and hope you are too!
The stripes were really fun to do but you do need to be able to over stamp to get the solid lines that you see here. Each one was stamped 3 times to make sure there were no gaps.
- MARIANNE COLLECTABLES – Eline’s Kitten (COL1454)
- WINNIE & WALTER – Stripes
- AVERY ELLE – Furry Friends
- CRAFTERS COMPANION – Essentials Only Words – Daughter
- PHIL MARTIN – Blossom Birthday Verses
- TONIC STUDIOS – Harrop Layering Dies
Hope you have a purrfect day! (Sorry couldn’t help it)