Have you been working your little creative hands to the bone recently or are you suffering a creative void? Well hopefully sharing this little card will give you a surge of inspiration!
Mexican skulls have grown in popularity and our daughter-in-law is one of the bitten, literally. Her house is full of skulls all bursting with colour and last year I made her a card and she was so thrilled she framed it! (Did I feel honoured). So this year I thought I would make…what else…another skull card, as we all like a matching pair!
Must admit I love abstract art, so these cards are a pure joy to make. Here’s what was used:
- Inkylicious – Splatter Effects Stamps
- Dovescraft – Skull Stamps (DCSTP076) (DCSTP105)
- Xcut – Mexican Skull Die
- Visible Image – Universal Stamps
- Creative Expressions – Mini Expression Happy Birthday
- My Favourite Things – Birthday Greetings
Hope this card gives you the party feeling….what you waiting for….get up and dance!